Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Trust The Casting Director

I ran across an interesting article that I would like to share with you all. Many moons ago I had this attitude...for a little while! It is going in for an audition thinking, "what am I doing here?", which basically guarantees that you will not be cast. The article (linked below) is a good reminder that you should trust your casting director. You weren't called in on some whim or a sprinkle of sparkles on to the floor. This attitude is not something that encompasses only young actors. I was once waiting patiently in an outer room for an audition. This older gentleman walked in, surveyed the room, and said to no one in particular, "what am I doing here?".

Trust the casting director.

http://blog.castingnetworks.com/6450
 

No comments:

Post a Comment